Monday, December 31, 2012

My 13 For 2013.



The Mayans said that 2012 will be the end of the world. Fortunately, we are still here and I'm still able to write my first blog entry for 2013! yey! So, I sincerely thank our Almighty Father for a good year that was and for a new year of new chances and opportunities.

This year instead of coming up with New Year's resolutions, I decided to make a list of 13 things that I wanted to accomplish in the year of the water snake. I feel good while thinking and writing my goals, it is motivating, inspiring and exciting at the same time.

I greatly encourage you to do the same and let's all welcome positivity in our lives!

My 13 For 2013!

1. "Take it to the extreme" - This has nothing to do with cream-o (pahiram lang ng tag line ng commercial nyo.. hihi). This is about trying a buwis buhay adventure that I haven't tried before like parasailing, white water rafting or cliff diving...something that will give me a strong adrenaline rush!




2. Until my "diving" day - Last year, my sister tried her first diving lessons in Samal Island and I'm green with envy. I hope to conquer the underwater this year.
this is a pic of my sister  while diving in Davao...that should be me eh!!


3. Fun Pamilyang International Trip - I want to travel abroad with my family. My parents are not getting any younger so I wanted them to enjoy travelling while they are still in their early 50s.



4. Sense. Essence and More Sense. - Participate in a worthwile activity that will help other people like charity work, community service or join a fund raising activity for a good cause.



5. Pursue my M.A. - Oh my Gosh! kakapressure! This has been my dilemma for the past two years. To study or not to study? Hopefully, this year things would work out well. (cross fingers)



6. Festival Golly Wow - Experience at least one Philippine Festival that we celebrate annually.



7. Cook until I succeed - I'm forever inlove with foods but cooking hates me (and vice versa). Alright, but I know that this is expected of me (of every girl really!) to know how to feed my future family ( as in future.. mahaba habang paghahanda to..) As they say, you have to crawl before you learn how to walk. Baby steps first so my goal for this year is to learn 5 dishes.




8. Save more - My mom always say "mag ipon anak, wag gastos ng gastos.." This has been her mantra for the last 3 years.. hehe. This year, I'll resist impulsive buying.



9. Invest - Invest in stocks or buy something that will grow its value over time.



10. See you in Greece - My dream destination of all time. I wish to finally see Bellarocca or Thunderbird this year. These luxurious resorts have Santorini inspired architecture that is worth the splurge!



11. "Oh captain, my captain!" - Watch a theatrical or musical show or watch a TV program Live.



12. For the love of Music - Last year, I watched two concerts in Araneta. I want to do it again this year be it in Araneta or MOA Arena.


13. For My Honey - My last but not the least goal is dedicated to my one and only. Every year we try to visit new places. This year, aside from vacation I want us to have a special adventure that we will do for the first time.




At the end of 2013, I'll count how many I accomplished in this list. With willingness, faith and perseverance, everything is attainable.

May good vibes dominate our 2013! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment