Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love and Distance


Love and Distance.

Love and Distance.
Can we separate these just for once?

I don't know exactly what I should feel.
God knows I'm thankful for finding a love so real.
Though, there are times I can't help but be sad.
Because I have to live each day without you by my side.

I wonder why you have to live so far away.
Why can't I have the chance to hug you everyday?
Why can't you be here and celebrate with me on the special occasions of my life?
Why do we have to spend our weekends looking at each other on Skype?
Why do I have to count the days and months until you go home?
Why do we have to spend overseas bills on our phones?
Why can't we be like other lovers?
After the stress of a long day, they can be together.

When will I stop saying I miss you?
When will I stop daydreaming about us two?
When will I stop going out alone?
When will I stop texting and calling you on the phone?
When will time and fate allow us?
Please tell me, how long would this last?

I don't know if there are answers to these.
Nor I know if distance and love can really co-exist.
All I know is that, for you, I'm willing to take all the risks.
All it takes, for the sake of our love and happiness.
Because after all our ups, downs, rise and fall
In my heart, I'm 101% certain, you're worth it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment